There's nothing sweeter than Sweet Baby Ray's..


Thursday, March 12, 2009

There is nothing sweeter than Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce. Before the day of our marriage, the Mr and I decided that it would be necessary for us to own an hibachi grill to appease our occasional desire for charcoaled meat. We fulfilled that goal last weekend by the courtesy of Wal-Mart's most gracious prices. At precisely 5:30 pm yesterday I excused myself of my working woman duties and traveled in my little car down Olympic Boulevard and made my way to our lovely home. When I approached our apartment I beheld the most wonderful sight - the most gorgeous man I had ever seen was there on my front porch. I said to him "JO! What are you cooking up over there?" Mr had begun the grilling! It was only 20 minutes later that we partook of our savory bbq chicken smothered in Sweet Baby Ray's. And if it's even possible that something could be even better and sweeter than Sweet Baby Ray's it would be the fact that I could hear JO softly singing Jason Mraz outside while I was preparing the meal indoors. I have an amazing husband. My husband has a wife. And that wife is me. "Lucky I'm in love with my best friend..." If you dont know that song then you should. Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat "LUCKY"

No comments:

Post a Comment