Does Fergie cook for Josh Duhamel?


Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Probably not. This is why I'm a better wife than she is. I made tonight's dinner LAST night so all Jared has to do is pop it in the oven when I get off work. Sometimes I have to toot my own horn.

So remember how yesterday I was talking about my indecisive brain? It has struck again! Last week I was so adamant about re-decorating our bathroom. I was fixed for 2 days after walking into the WORLD MARKET and seeing all the fabulous patterns. So I bought a new shower curtain and painted some artwork for the bathroom. Then I stopped because I realized I would never be able to fully paint the walls and invest the money into that i wanted to. So I moved on to my wardrobe. I wanted a re-vamp for the summer season, but an economical re-vamp of course. So I went to the Goodwill Friday night and got 3 killer steals for $15. [i'll have to show you later]. Then yesterday my kind sister posted some very unflattering pictures of me which made me realize how awfully crooked my teeth are [being the first child, I was skimped on the braces]. So I frantically looked online last night for the cost of invisalign with my insurance. Too steep. Dropped that thought. After waking up this morning, recovering from a loss of self-security 12 hours prior, I was awakened yet again with the desire to add to my wardrobe. That is why I will be going to the thrift store again on my lunch break today. And that is why my brain is insane. It is constantly fluttering from one obsession to the next!

Which reminds me that I have to get THIS! My cousin-in-law spotted it and immediately knew this belonged in my shower. Ingenious!

4 comments:

  1. woot! shout-out! And I am all about tooting my own horn. Who else is going to do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendra, you crack me up. For reals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Every time I comment I almost don't end up actually leaving the comment since the word verification shoots up out of the middle of nowhere right when I'm about to close the window. So just know that I have commented on a lot more of your posts than you may realize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your teeth or fine but its funny how a picture can get in your head.

    ReplyDelete