Finger Lickin


Monday, February 21, 2011

This weekend we met up with my family in San Marcos where my sister and her husband reside. There were 2 objectives this weekend. My family's objective: smother the baby as much as possible. The Oakden objective: get down with some serious rib action. So both familial needs were satisfied at 
Phil's BBQ. Phil's has been the key to Jared's heart for quite some time, so we had to share with my fam.

Also, our cute little turtle is really getting good at holding up her head. That makes me proud and sad at the same time!



2 comments:

  1. Such fun! I like seeing updates of your family since I haven't seen them in so long. So I gave you a couple awards on my blog! You are just too cute not to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable baby! Congratulations to you and Jared!

    ReplyDelete