FamFare Friday + Winner


Friday, April 8, 2011

I love spring. I love that Easter is coming up. It's always such a fun time for my family. Every Easter we go on a picnic and afterward all us kids go on a walk with my dad while Mom stays back to "clean up." Without fail, the Easter Bunny always finds us and leaves little presents and candy for when we return. Want to hear something sad? I never believed in the Easter Bunny. In fact, I never believed in any of the cheerful holiday iconic characters. I was sure to tell my mom that one day when I was 7 and she and I were in a biff. "The Bunny isn't real, and neither is Santa Claus!"  Yeah, like what we were arguing about had anything to do with the Easter Bunny, but I was sure to let her know that I didn't believe in any nonsense, and with that came the price of ruining it for my younger sister who was listening near by. I know, I'm the worst big sister ever, ruining such a surprise.

I'll tell you what other surprise I'm about to give away...
The WINNER!
Congratulations RYAN! 
Email me your info and I'll happily send your little gift your way!

Thank you all for your feedback! I love all the suggestions and my confidence has definitely been boosted. I'll keep you up to date on the shop! Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Oh my goodness, I can't believe I won, you just made my day. I will drop you a note with my info.
    p.s. that's hilarious that you had those "words" with your Mom. As a Mom, I'm not sure that I could refrain from laughing. Congratulations on your Etsy shop, I can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete