we've got company!


Sunday, June 19, 2011

Well, like I said, we had family in town this last week and it was blast. My parents took a little getaway trip to Chicago, so my younger brother and sister came to stay with us for the week. We made sure to keep them busy with LA sightseeing - Griffith observatory, Skirball museum, Hollywood, Getty Villa. We also couldn't pass up the opportunity to introduce them to The Griddle! We bought 6 pancakes for 4 people and we each took home leftovers for the next morning! 
Touring around LA again made me realize how much I am going to miss this busy place.

Tomorrow is Father's Day - Jared's first as a dad. Tomorrow is also the day I stop eating junk like a mad person and get back on my healthy kick. Having company always gets me sidetracked.

I've also been crafty lately. I finished a project over a week ago, but due to above circumstances I've been too lazy to blog about it. But pictures have been taken and perhaps will be the main subject of my next post. I like how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment