Hola Weekend! Adios California!


Friday, March 30, 2012

Evelyn and I leave California this weekend to head back home to Virginia. We're going to take the next few days and enjoy all the hugs and kisses from family, sunny dates with the park, clean out mom's freezer of lemonade popsicles, and rumor has it that the Easter Bunny is paying an early visit before we leave. It's a busy weekend agenda, and while we are sad to say bye to family we are so excited to see DaDa on Sunday!

I have to take a moment and say there is nothing better than motherhood. Nothing. Evelyn is the light of my life, that dang spirited girl! Such a charmer. And this babe on the way is growing rounder by the second. 16 weeks today and this pregnancy is flyin by!

Happy Weekend!

7 comments:

  1. cute pictures and post!! glad you have had such a fun time in california! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little Evelyn is so gorgeous! Love her yellow outfit - safe travels home! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely wonderful at 16 weeks...and sounds like you guys are having a heck of a time soaking in the last moments of your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little girl is so Cute!!! congratulations on your new baby!!!! I'm following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fantastic! I found your blog through a mutual blog buddy! I'm you newest follower now! Have a safe trip home :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have so much fun your last few days! mmmmm lemon popsicles? Now I am craving them :-)
    Evelyns smile just lights this blog up
    xo

    ReplyDelete