August Sponsors!


Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I am so excited to introduce you all to some fabulous blogger ladies today! 
Hi!  I'm Kim, stay at home mom to a comical, curly haired 2 year old.  I love photography, hot showers, travel, afternoon naps, and good books.  Join me at Tales + Tips where I share useful household tips and tricks as I master the art of homemaking!


 I dont think I can completely categorize my blog, much like my personality its a little bit of everything. I love party planning, and paying attention to details.  Oh and vintage shopping, I just love me some good vintage items.  But in one word "mama".  Thats the definition of my soul.  - Sonya

blog // instagram



My blog is a love letter to my family.
Sharing the immense love I feel for my three children and husband.
It is about enjoying the journey of motherhood.
Improving and strenthing our marriage and family.
Embracing the chaotic days and learning to laugh.
Documenting life's precious little moments.
It is my thoughts and things I enjoy.
Sharing fashion and style.
My journey to making my life a better overall life.
Having faith and sharing experiences.
Showing that being a mom is the best job in the world.
-Christy



**Comments have been turned off so you can hop over and say hello!**