what I'm falling for...


Monday, September 17, 2012

+ this photo. Here's what fall is looking like outside my window right now. I love it.

+ brach's candy pumpkins. It took me 3 days to eat a whole bag. That should be followed by gasps and a round of applause people, because usually I can down the thing in one day. Self-restraint, I'm getting better!

+ the light sweater weather. Oh, it just makes life that much easier to say good-bye to the humidity and pesky mosquitos.

+ little bitty diapers.

+ colored tights!

+ college football season. Well, slightly. I'm not the biggest follower of my alma mater, but when a game is on, I love the pride that surges through me. I love being reminded that there was a time when I cheered for something other than Evelyn's every move :)

+ colored jeans. I can't wait to get my waistline back and squeeze into a pair of those skinny bad boys.

+ my growing family.

Fall, you've stolen my heart! You'll also steal away my youthfulness as my birthday is approaching in the next couple of weeks and I turn 26. Closer to 30 than 20?!? You've GOT to be kidding me...

12 comments:

  1. Yep, your mid twenties are turning into your late twenties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love.
    Fall. Colored tights and skinny jeans. Cool weather. Football season (Although I am not the biggest follower ever, either).

    And add you baby, it sounds lovely!

    -Kirsten
    mylifetintedpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the colored tights/pants right now, too! Fall is just magical. I would have to put tailgate cheese dip/pumpkin spiced candles on my list, too. :)

    xo, amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall is my absolute favorite. Hot apple cider & comfy wool sweaters make life much better.


    I'm due April 30th & this is our second baby as well. Did you find you were exhausted your first trimester? I'm drained! Chasing after a toddler makes pregnancy much harder!
    Your due date must be approaching fast, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha. i am 26!! It feels the same, honest. And, quite frankly, 25 would round up to 30 anyway. ;) Lovin the light sweater weather too. I am seriously giddy when I wake up in the morning over here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't beat Fall in VA! I can't believe how big Evelyn is and that you are due any day now!! Time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just turned 26, too. i know exactly what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog, and I'm your newest follower! I absolutely adore what I've seen so far, and I'm eager to read back and see other things you've posted.

    And p.s. I'm also going to be 26 soon (next week! eek!), and I'm feeling totally old. It's kind of freaking me out.

    http://autodidacticambitions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're cracking me up with the pumpkin candy...those things are so good, I'm right there with you on that. Ok, so I'm really hoping you're having your baby right now.

    You look adorable in your post with your belly. You are just as cute and pretty as can be. I'm so excited for you and your new addition!!! I keep checking for some news! My prayers are with you and yours for a safe and happy delivery. Thinking of you,

    Shauna

    ReplyDelete