we be slidin'


Monday, October 22, 2012



You'll notice these pictures are saturated with three things: the vibrant color orange, sunshine, and lots of smiles.

On Friday night after we left a very successful evening at the fall festival, Jared turned to me and thanked me for the fun. Yes, it was I who provided the massive seven slides, the farm animals, the hayride, the cider, the pumpkin patch, the little western town ... or maybe I just provided the tickets. Regardless, yes, dear, I will take the credit for our fabulous evening. Friday night was one of those nights where we went to bed thinking "dang, we are awesome parents." It never gets old seeing your kid's face light up.

{some of you have asked about how I do gifs. I make mine in photoshop, but you can also make them for free here}

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That looks like it was such a fun family night!

    -Kirsten
    mylifetintedpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable photos! looks like a great time!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh kendra! you just made me miss virginia so much! I LOVE Cox Farms. I looked forward to it every year when we lived there! Glad you guys enjoyed it. There's nothing like spending time together as a family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like too much fun! What a cute family you have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are so great! Your right the place looks totally worth it and that slide looks fun!!!! I may just take Judah sometime this week :-) I am thinking the place may be free after Halloween, I took Judah last spring and we didn't pay to see the goats but I think it was because it was right before it was off season.

    Let me know if your church holds another photography class! I would love to take it with you, I am horrible at taking pictures with my canon :-) you do such a great job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your daughter is adorable :-) I am getting baby fever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to go to the fall festival!! That place looks amazing! And so do you. Can't even tell you just had a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these are some vibrant colors. It doesn't look anything like that here. Amazing. Those slides are so fun. I love the first picture, it's so cute, your daughter is making the perfect face for that "fill-in."

    Yes, you are awesome parents. This is what it's all about, just being together doing "wholesome" activities...does that sound familiar? :) Take great care,

    Shauna xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at you going down that slide like super mom! So fun! Glad you guys are getting out and about. It's good to do that especially after having a baby.

    - Sarah
    agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. what an incredibly fun time! and you definitley do get a gold star for being awesome parents! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That first picture is so awesome!! Glad to hear you had such a fabulous even--you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete