keel over


Wednesday, February 27, 2013

We started Warner on solids and that is always a tough thing for a baby. The thought of someone stuffing my mouth with something bland and mushy turns me off too, so naturally Warner wasn't a fan. I'll tell you who was a fan of his grimaces and squinchy faces - oh, his loving sister Evelyn Rae. She loves it when I feed Warner because she thinks his faces are hilarious. I truly believe part of her gets pleasure out of his misfortune. As sad as that might be, it is still pretty funny to see her keel over when Warner shows his displeased face.

17 comments:

  1. Hilarious! And so cute! That Ev...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might just be the cutest thing I have ever seen! Yay Ner-Ner!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww she's so funny! I'm glad I'm not the only one whose son isn't a fan of eating solids. He totally cries if I give him more than a few bites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, such a doll!!!! She is so cute!! One day though he will get her back for this video lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is priceless! I love Evelyn's laugh, I bet you can't get enough of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, precious. She is such a crack up with that laughing. Yeah, Ner Ner!!!!!!! Love it.

    Shaun xoxoxoxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute!! Evelyn is so excited and in love with her little brother!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe! Too cute!! I remember when we started my son on solids. It was very interesting to say the least :)

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh!!! This is SO cute!! I love that she calls him Ner-ner. My name is Sheree, and my younger sister couldn't pronounce that so she called me "ree" for years! My grandfather still calls me Ree :)

    Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness! her laugh is SOOOOOO cute! I love listening to it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha!!! love a lovely and cute moment between the both of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was the cutest thing! Brightened my day :) His face was too funny, and her laugh was too hilarious! I don't think my kids were that funny about trying solids, lol!

    xoxo,
    Shio

    ReplyDelete