brewing.


Friday, May 24, 2013

Thick, dark, rolling clouds that clap with thunder and streak with lightning are my favorite, and a sure sign that summer is nigh. Last night Jared and I had a little date at the golf range, and I was taken back by the beauty of the turbulence that was brewing in the distance against the brillant green woodland. The air was damp, and fragrant with the smell of new leaves that had burst from the timber's branches. It was  a magnificent way to spend the evening.

Happy Memorial Day weekend! May barbecuing and pool dipping be in your plans!

You know, it would appear sometimes on this blog that I'm not the best speller. Which is funny, because I am pretty critical and quick to spot the misspellings of others, yet I have found oodles and oodles of times where I just appear to be plain dumb. Oh, it's embarassing the frequency in which I re-read a post hours or days later and be like "oooookkaayyy, yowzers, that was way off." ex: last post I wrote smelt instead of smelled. Big difference. And by the time I usually catch it, well over 5 dozen people have read it and seen my mistake and rightfully dubbed me an idiot. That's it. I recognize my stupidity.