family was in town, so we did the important things...like ate a lot of cupcakes.


Wednesday, May 15, 2013



I think I apologized to my sister 5 times for taking hostage the first portion of their Saturday morning with my cupcake excursions. She and my brother-in-law flew all the way from California to be with us and explore DC, yet I somehow slyly convinced them it was worth their time to visit 2 cupcake shops :) And apparently it was a big deal in my book, because that's pretty much all I busted my camera out for that day.

We did do a bit of touring around DC. It's hard for us sometimes because we've done everything a gabillion times that I'm afraid our enthusiasm for playing tour guide has dwindled a bit. BUT, it was sooo great to have Aunt Jordan and Uncle Luke around! They were quite the duo with our kiddos. They were the first thing Evelyn would ask for when she woke up in the morning. We are so excited because the next time we see them, we'll have a baby boy cousin!! We are so happy for them! Thanks Jay Jay & Wook for coming to visit us!

12 comments:

  1. love your skirt!!! & cute pics. Thanks for making me want a cupcake at 10 am! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having visitors is the best:) So glad they got to come see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!! So nice when family comes to visit. ps Kendra your figure looks amazing!! Kudos mama

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable photos! looks like an amazing time!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel ya on the touristy stuff. We're about worn out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this way. :) Kendra, I love when I get to see your posts. I love your happy face and your great family. Your baby man is so big!!!! So cute!!! So happy that you were able to get family time. It's the best.


    Shauna xoxoxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally think your sister will forgive you for making her indulge in cupcakes all morning. lol Everyone needs cupcakes. I swear Evelyn is so darn cute, I just want to squeeze her. And of course Warner is adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh so cute! and so fun! and so cupcakey! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love having visitors for an excuse to eat cupcakes...or even without visitors I love to eat cupcakes! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so adorable! and who wouldn't enjoy going to TWO cupcake places?!

    ReplyDelete