portraits of an almost 15 month old


Monday, December 16, 2013

Does this post even NEED words after looking at that gorgeous smile?! Good grief, kid! I feel like I should just leave this post as a pictorial only, but I posted a photo of Warner on instagram the other day and I had a friend comment that she didn't even recognize him because he is SO MUCH BIGGER than when we moved from Virginia! Warner boy is sprouting so quickly from infanthood to toddlerhood. What's with my kids deciding to both grow up so rapidly?! So before he grows another inch over night and turns 15 months on Thursday, let me quickly document Warner at 14 months.

::THINGS YOU LIKE::

:::Electronics! Anything with buttons! You don't limit yourself to just the phone and kindle, oh no, you must touch EVERYTHING with buttons - the garage door opener, the thermostat, portable heater, baby monitor, keyboard, cd player, radio, lightswitches. You are a gadget magnet!

:::Animals. Stuffed or real. You love grandma and grandpa's rabbits! Every morning it is someone's duty to take you out to spy on the bunnies.

:::CHOCOLATE & TREATS & MARSHMALLOWS. You are my child.

:::Playing duck duck goose or chase.

:::Cars. Dirt. Planes. Dirt. Water. Dirt.

:::Brushing your teeth (more like just chewing on your toothbrush)

:::Wrestling. You especially like it when Dad throws you on to the bed in a pile of pillows. You come out giggling and signing for more.

:::Recently you've started a thing for chapstick. You've come up with your own sign for it, and you like putting it on your lips and other people's lips. You do a pretty good job about not eating it, which I can not say the same about your sister.

:::You like to give love. You are so good about spreading happiness wherever you go.

The world is a better place because of you, Warner Bradley!

10 comments:

  1. what a precious boy...so dapper in his bow tie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow he is SO big! Such a handsome guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's really ridiculous how cute he is! how is he already 15 months old??!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures of him, he's so cute Kendra!!! What a love. Merry Christmas time,

    Shauna xoxoxoxo

    PS. email me your parent's address so I can send you a card. shauna.klip@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been reading your blog since before he was born. That blows my mind. You have absolutely beautiful kids. Enjoy this wonderful holiday season with them!

    ReplyDelete